A little about Pastor Matthew:
Matthew received his Master of Divinity (MDiv) from Bethel Seminary, San Diego in 2013 and his Doctor of Ministry (DMin) from Southern California Seminary in 2020. He served for nine years in the Children’s Ministry under David Jeremiah. In 2015, God called him to the mission field. He spent the next two years as a Bible Teacher/Chaplain for an International school in Cochabamba, Bolivia. Upon returning to the U.S., Matt married the love of his life, Taylor. They have one son, Nathan, and love serving the Families of FCC together. They enjoy picnics on the beach, farmer’s markets, and exploring the beautiful Central Coast!
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
Spending time with my family, going to farmer’s markets, or playing at the beach!
2. Name some favorite books you just couldn’t put down.
Anything by AW Tozer, The Lord of the Rings, and Sticky Faith.
3. What’s the strangest talent you have that most people don’t know about?
I am strangely flexible and can put my foot above my forehead.
4. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
1) Go to Israel 2) Visit Tokyo DisneySea 3) Go to Santorini, Greece
5. If you could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve.
Lounging around watching as many sporting events as possible.
6. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
7. Choose an actual movie title for the story of your life. Why?
Endless Summer – I’ve only ever lived in Southern California and can’t handle the cold!
8. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
If I can get tickets, I love going to ComicCon
9. Name an embarrassing what, or who, that you are a “closet” fan of?
10. What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
“Don’t take your life advice from a fortune cookie.”