A little about Pastor Jordan:
Jordan has been married to his beautiful wife, Veenita for 12 yrs. They have two sweet girls, Kyla & Selah. Jordan found his calling to music & worship as a teenager while attending a church service. Veenita and Jordan are passionate about raising up a new generation of worshippers and leaders.
Down time for them is spent together as a family watching their favorite TV shows or trying out a new sushi restaurant or pizza place. They are really excited to be here at FCC and are looking forward to all that God has in store!
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
At home spending time with my wife and two daughters.
Watching the Seahawks or attending a concert.
2. Name some favorite books you just couldn’t put down.
Lately I’ve been loving Bob Goff’s books.
3. What’s the strangest talent you have that most people don’t know about?
Most of the time, I can remember people’s faces even many years later. Doesn’t matter if I’ve only met them once. It kind of freaks out my family and friends.
4. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Visit Italy, Greece and Spain.
5. If you could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve.
Pizza, the beach and music.
6. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Any music gear store or Best Buy.
7. Choose an actual movie title for the story of your life. Why?
Groundhog Day-Because that’s also my birthday.
8. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Read articles about superhero comics and movies.
9. Name an embarrassing what, or who, that you are a “closet” fan of?
Rob Thomas. For some reason I get made fun of a lot for this, but c’mon, the dude is an amazing songwriter.
10. What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
Spend more quality time with your family.