A little about Pastor Jim:
Jim and his wife Jenn have been married for over 20 yrs. While they were both raised in the South (Alabama & Mississippi), they met & married in Montana. They headed over to Seattle to church plant in 2003. The big jump to the Central Coast of California came in September of 2012. They have three kids: Audrey, Eli & Benji. They LOVE sunny days, fun beaches, occasional trips to Legoland and the church life of FCC!
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
I am happiest watching Alabama Football!
2. Name some favorite books you just couldn’t put down.
The Hobbit. Rambo (read it when I was 14 yrs old). Giggle Giggle Quack.
3. What’s the strangest talent you have that most people don’t know about?
I play a mean Trumpet!
4. What are three things still left on your bucket list
1) Hike the grand canyon 2) Yell “FREEDOM” from top of Scottish castle 3) Cage dive with Great White
5. If you could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve.
If I could invent a holiday, it would involve watching sci-fi movies while dressed in Star Wars gear.
6. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
7. Choose an actual movie title for the story of your life. Why?
It’s a Wonderful Life. Because I love what I do and who I’m able to do it with!
8. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
I love xboxing when I get a chance.
9. Name an embarrassing what, or who, that you are a “closet” fan of?
10. What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
Why are you looking for your fortune in a cookie… go to church you heathen!