SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
Being home with family and grandkids.
2. Name some favorite books you just couldn’t put down.
Tom Clancy, “Hunt For Red October”, John Grisham, “Playing for Pizza”, “The Pelican Brief”
3. What’s the strangest talent you have that most people don’t know about?
I am a pretty good baker. I can bake some pretty good cookies.
4. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Play golf at St. Andrews with my son. Ride across the United States on my motorcycle. Road trip across the United States with my wife.
5. If you could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve.
6. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Toy’s R Us if it was still open and treat the grandkids for whatever they wanted.
7. Choose an actual movie title for the story of your life. Why?
“Christmas Story” because it reflects real life with all the ups and downs that we experience during our time here on earth.
8. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Read and watch TV at the same time.
9. Name an embarrassing what, or who, that you are a “closet” fan of?
I love to watch children’s cartoons especially the old ones like Bugs Bunny and Donald Duck
10. What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
Always keep your focus on Jesus Christ.