Here at FCC we actively seek to make Jesus known. As we seek Him, hearts are healed, faith grows, and relationships are restored. We all long to be accepted, to belong, and to feel loved. At FCC, we connect together in community by doing life together, because we are a group of broken people called out by God with a purpose.
The Production Director is responsible for overseeing the production aspects for all worship services and events within FCC and any applicable off campus FCC-sponsored events. In addition to daily production responsibilities, the Production Director is responsible for training, recruiting, and setting the spiritual tone for the production ministry.
Qualifications: Education & Experience
- Must have broad hands-on experience with technology in a modern worship production environment
- Experience in a production director role at a large church preferred
- Experience recruiting, building, developing, and training teams
- Expert knowledge of audio systems and large-format digital consoles; and production in the context of worship services
- Detailed knowledge of live and streaming video environments; projectors, displays and video transmission
- Detailed knowledge of Planning Center & ProPresenter Online software
- Expert knowledge of lighting in the context of worship services; and knowledge of theatrical, intelligent, LED and lighting for video
- Expert knowledge of audio/video/lighting signal flows and strong ability to troubleshoot in all of these environments
- Ideal candidate is highly tech-savvy, able to learn and master new technology quickly and thoroughly
- Two years or more of experience in DAW’s such as Reason, Ableton, Pro-Tools, etc. preferred
A fully devoted Christ-follower and fully supports the ministry and vision of FCC.
This individual’s commitment to Christ will be evidenced in his/her personal life, family relationships, and ministry. His/her daily walk with God will be an example to others with which he/she interacts.
- Serving: You have a heart to serve, you anticipate needs and meet them with humility and compassion.
- Communication: You speak and write effectively, using appropriate convention and communication channels based on the situation; you actively listen to others, ask questions to verify understanding, and you use tact and consideration when delivering feedback to others.
- Discretion: You handle personal or confidential information with integrity and respect for those involved.
- Flexibility: You respond positively and adapt to changing priorities and ministry directives. Able to be flexible in an environment that is subject to spur of the moment changes and requests.
- Collaboration and Partnership: You share key information with others involved in a project or effort.
- Managing Work: You are methodical and efficient in structuring and completing tasks. You are self-motivated and show initiative. Ideal candidate is one that shows perseverance and possesses a “whatever it takes” attitude without much supervision.
- Quality: You set high standards for your work and ensure quality and accuracy in every aspect of work performed. Extremely strong interpersonal skills with ability to embrace and pursue artistic and spiritually excellent attention to details.
- Coachable: You must possess a teachable spirit and are able to receive constructive feedback and coaching from leaders and peers without being defensive. You promptly modify behavior to meet expectations.
- Maturity: You can separate feelings from the real issues at hand. You can put the needs of the ministry above your personal needs.
- Responsibility: You consistently meet commitments you’ve made to others, acknowledging, and accepting the choices you have made, the actions you have taken, and the results. You take responsibility and ownership for your own personal spiritual development.
- Leadership: Excellent leadership skills and collaborate well in a team environment. Must have the ability to coordinate and lead several activities at once and quickly analyze and resolve specific problems and give clear direction.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
Physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities can occur. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Paid Time Off (10 Days)
- Group Health Insurance
- Salary Negotiable Based On Experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
- Creative Arts Pastor at firstname.lastname@example.org